Permitting quick and easy installation by means of Taper Lock bushes, and offering quick alignment, the semi-elastic general purpose HRC coupling is ideal for use with electric motors.
- Offers the simplest, most straightforward fitting available
- Ease of alignment and fitting using straight edge and machined outside diameters
- Fail-safe design due to interacting dog design
- Accommodates incidental misalignment
- Exceptional performance at low cost
- Power ratings are matched to standard motor sizes
- Standard and FRAS elements available
- Flywheel fixing variant available
- Pilot bore design also available
1.Material:The hub of the Couplings is Cast Iron,the Elastomer is Rubber.
2.Surface treatmen:Normally Phosphated and painting.
3.Feature of couplings:Free of maintenance,simple structure and easy to install.
4.Application:Mainly used in the mining, metallurgical, cement, chemicals, construction, building materials, electric power, telecommunications, textiles, and transportation departments.
Warehouse, Workshop and Package:
Advantage of Our Company
- 20 Years' experiences on pump design and manufacturing.
- Full set of imported pump testing facilities.
- IP Protection and OEM services worldwide.
- Plenty of iron casting sources around.
- 3 hours' drive from biggest Seaport in China, Shanghai Seaport.
- Experienced enough to make various pumps.
- Small enough to take care what you care.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free if the cost is below USD20 with freight on your cost.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5 days if the goods are in stock. Or it is 15 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q. what is your payment term?
A: T/T 30% payment in advance, balance to be paid prior shipment.
Q: what is your main market?
A: ,Western Europe,North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia.
Q: Can I have my own customized product?
A: Yes, we can supply logo Print and package desiged based in our MOQ.